When You Need Us, We’re Here to Help
Eye emergencies can happen when you least expect it. To protect your eyes, you should know what to do if you find yourself in an emergency situation.
If you or someone in your family is experiencing an eye emergency, the first thing you should do is call your optometrist. At Compass Eye Care, our eye care specialists have the expertise to diagnose and treat eye emergencies to:
- Prevent vision loss
- Reduce your pain
- Promote quicker healing
We will always do our best to help in the case of an eye emergency, but if our practice is closed please visit your nearest emergency clinic.
Common Eye Emergencies
If any of the following has happened to you, please visit us as soon as possible:
- Your eyes have been exposed to chemicals
- You have a black eye (bruising around your eye)
- Your eye has been cut or scratched
- There’s a foreign object in your eye
- You’re having an eye-related allergic reaction
- You’ve suffered head or neck trauma
We’re Only a Call Away
Eye emergencies require professional help right away. By getting medical attention quickly, you stand a better chance of avoiding more serious vision issues.
If you’re dealing with an emergency, please call us!
Our practice is located on the corner of Madison Street and S East Avenue in Oak Park, Illinois. We have parking available directly in front of our practice.
If you’re having trouble finding us, feel free to give us a call!
- 603 Madison St.
- Oak Park, IL 60302
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed